1. She was going to sell the house but had a changeof heart at the last minute. 她本来是要卖房子的，但在最后一刻，她改了主意。
2. The anti-hunting campaigners are just a bunch ofbleeding hearts who don't understand thecountryside. 那些反狩猎者只不过是一些不懂乡村生活的滥好人。
3. Everyone in the office is especially cheerful on payday, since a heavy purse makes a lightheart.发工资那天办公室里的每个人都很高兴，因为有钱心情才轻松!
4. The sad condition of these refugees would mov聊城哪里治疗癫痫病e a heart of stone to sympathy. 这些难民的悲惨处境能使一个铁石心肠动容。
5. Yes, I'm a chicken-hearted softie. I never try anything too risky. 对，我是很胆小，我从来不做什么太冒险的事情。
6. Don't be so shy about talking to Edith. Faint heart never won fair lady. 别不敢和伊迪丝说话，懦夫难得美人心。
7. My wallet was emptier than a banker's heart. 我的钱包空空如也。 8. I had my heart in mymouth when I heard the national anthem. 听到国歌我很激动。
9. His heart was in his boots as he waited for news of the accident. 在等待那场事故的消息的时候，他很紧张。
10. Don't let your heart rule your head. If you lend him that mon武汉什么医院治癫痫ey you'll never see it again. 别感情用事，你借给他钱就有去无回了。
1. I hope to win her heart and make her my bride.
2. What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn'tgrieve over.
3. John always has his heart on his sleeve so thateveryone knows how he feels.
4. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
5. John wanted a week's vacation so he could go to the lake and fish to hi玉溪市癫痫病的治疗费用是多少s heart's content.
6. I'd only met him once, and here he was, pouring out his heart to me.
7. When I first saw you, my heart stood still.
8. I just don't have the heart to tell him the bad news.
9. He returned with a heavy heart.
10. Tom looks very rough, but his heart is in the right place.
濮阳哪家癫痫病医院治疗效果好gb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"> 表达心意的英语口语相关文章：